Dental Tourism Croatia – Dental Treatment in Zagreb
Welcome to Dental Implant Clinic Krhen in Zagreb, Croatia. Our moto is – ”Smile heals, so let us bring that smile and joy back into your life”.
Live your life to the fullest and enjoy the benefits of strong healthy teeth with dental implants of top quality. Waste no time and contact us with the description of your problem and a panoramic dental x-ray of your teeth and we will reply back with an offer that guarantees highest quality of dental care at affordable prices! Visiting our dental implant clinic in Zagreb, you could save on treatments up to 80% compared to other countries in EU, especially UK. Turn your dental treatment into a holiday and save money!
Our clinic is situated in the very centre of the city.
To make your stay iz Zagreb as pleasant as possible, we are offering you some nice accommodation options just a 3 minute walk from our clinic. Situated in the pedestrian zone with it’s own parking area nearby, our rooms are just a minute walk from the Main Street (Ilica) and Main Square (Ban Jelacic Square) in Zagreb. All of the rooms are equipped with air-conditioning, TV and free Wi-Fi. Beds in all the rooms are provided with clean linen.
For reservations – free calls or message at +385 95 465 1307
- Top specialists in all fields of dentistry fluent in english
- Internationally acclaimed clinician by ITI (Internation Team for Implantology)
- Professional dental treatment service with high-quality materials
- An individual approach to all of our patients
- Affordable prices with life-time warranty
- The use of the best dental implants on the market Straumann, Nobel Biocare and Alpha Bio
- Free accommodation for our patients
- A modernly equipped clinic with operating room for surgeries
- Our Dental Clinic has been voted by patients one of the best dental clinicsin Zagreb in year 2015
Dental implants are made from titanium or titanium-zircon alloy, which are incorporated into the bone at the site of insufficient natural teeth.
Titanium dental implants are tapered, biological tolerant, they do not induce antigen-antibody reaction, biochemicaly are totally indifferent and remain unchanged in the bone tissue.
In our Clinic we work with the highest quality implants on the market, without compromise! We work with implant systems like Straumann Swiss and Swedish Nobel Biocare,as well as Alpha Bio – a cheaper, but not less valued in terms of quality, version of Nobel Biocare implant. These implant systems have excellent results and 30 years of clinical and laboratory research behind them, treatment with them based on “evidence-based protocols” and we as clinicians can rely on them, and with great certainty to plan the course of therapy. The composition of these implants is commercially pure titanium, in contrast to the “cheaper” implants that are offered today, which are titanium alloy with other metals, making them significantly less biocompatible.
Dental implant placement
Placing the dental implant is performed by a special surgical technique under local anesthesia and is completely painless. Embedded implant represents an artificial tooth root on which are fixed multiple teeth in various prosthetic constructions.
The procedure of implant placement and making a prosthetic tooth replacement is done in several phases:
1. Dental check-up and referring to the CBCT scan – the dentist listens to the patient’s wishes, motives, capabilities and expectations. The general medical condition of the patient is also discussed and the patient is introduced in the implant placing procedure. The CBCT scan is highly important in planning implant therapy since it is the only kind of scan allowing a three-dimensional image, which is necessary for competent top-quality therapy plan.
2. CBCT scan analysis, therapy plan and professional quote – CBCT scan is opened in a special computer programme which enables us to see all anatomy structures, the height and width of the bones, and most importantly it measures the density i.e. quality of the bones. Once the therapy protocol is made, a professional quote is added up.
3. Implant placement – first the patient is given a local anaesthesia at the implant placement location. When the anaesthetic takes action a small cut is made in the patient’s gums in order to reach the bone. The bone is then biologically drilled with specially designed instruments, at low speeds so that a completely biologically preserved bone is left at the preparation location. The implant is then gently palced into the bone, and afterwards gums are sewed up with microscopic needle and thread.
4. Abutment placement – after the period of osseointegration of the implant with the surrounding bone, a titanium or zirconia abutment is placed on the implant, onto which a dental crown is placed.
The loss of teeth in the posterior region of the upper jaw usually reduces bone volume and encourages pneumatization of maxillary sinus so it is necessary to use a sinus lift surgery technique. Surgical technique of sinus lift implies bone grafting of sinus cavity with a specialized material to stimulate bone regeneration and to create solid bone suitable for the insertion of dental implants.
All on 4 – Abroad you can get new teeth in 24 h
All-on-4 stands for treatment option for complete oral rehabilitation in the shortest time possible.
The fastest solution for replacing missing teeth – All-on-four reffers to dentures secured on only four dental implants that can be done within 24 hours.
- Minimally invasive surgical procedure
- New teeth in 24 hours
- Quick recovery
- Unnecessary bone augmentation procedures
- Reduced cost and treatment time
- Scientifically proven protocol
Lifetime Dental Implant Warranty
The candidates for this method are all toothless patients or patients with remaining teeth in poor condition. The advantage of this technique is that it is specifically aimed at patients with very little bone available, which is atrophied in long-term edentulousness or by wearing dentures. All-on-4 procedure avoids bone grafting because there is a different protocol for implant insertion and bone reconstruction is not required. This reduces the treatment time, and most of the discomfort and pain of the patient after surgery.
Placing only 4 implants we can achieve satisfactory static conditions for the complete jaw rehabilitation, as shown by numerous scientific studies that examined the durability of this method. After the insertion of 4 dental implants the patient is given a temporary prosthesis, and after the necessary period of implant osseointegration patients are given a final restoration.
Many patients are unsatisfied with their existing dentures. The vast majority have difficulty in chewing food, or worse, in speech, thus avoiding any conversation or social events because of their problems with dentures. The last Eurobarometer survey showed that almost every fifth patient presents with such problems!
You do not have to be that ”fifth ‘patient!
Also, many patients are discouraged because they were told that they do not have a sufficient amount of bone for dental implants. Despite our rich clinical experience in bone augmentation, here it’s not even necessary, because of the different protocols in the treatment.
Therefore, many patients will be thrilled with the speed and possibilities of this therapy.
Zagreb International Airport PLESO is located 17km out of town.
Arrival by plane:
Transfer from PLESO Airport to Zagreb Centre:
Tickets and timetable , or we can arrange a free transfer from the airport.
Zagreb, Croatia – more then dental tourism capital
Meet Zagreb! The official website of The Zagreb Tourist Board:
Croatia’s capital of Zagreb – often overlooked in the shadows of the Adriatic Coast and islands – is blossoming as a destination. It is the biggest metropolitan area in Croatia, and the only one with a population of over one million.
The transport connections, concentration of industry, scientific and research institutions and industrial tradition underlie its leading economic position in Croatia. Zagreb is the seat of the central government, dental tourism,administrative bodies and almost all government ministries. Almost all of the largest Croatian companies, media and scientific institutions have their headquarters in the city. Zagreb is the most important transport hub in Croatia where Central Europe, the Mediterranean and Southeast Europe meet, making the Zagreb area the centre of the road, rail and air networks of Croatia. It is a city known for its diverse economy, high quality of living, museums, sporting and entertainment events. Its main branches of economy are high-tech industries and theservice sector.
There are countless cultural things to do in Zagreb, and its compact size makes it easy for first time visitors to navigate. Attractions range from historic sights and fascinating galleries, complemented by destination restaurants, clusters of busy bars and numerous live music venues.
See more of Zagreb’s attractions: http://www.timeout.com/croatia/things-to-do/things-to-do-in-zagreb
For reservations call or message at +385 95 465 1307